Motorhomes "on the road". Routes, destinations, POP's, Activities, Employment etc
Forum rules: When posting images, please post only thumbnails that link to your image. This can be achieved using the "Message Board" option in PostImage.
Moderators may remove any images that do not conform with this request without notice.
This is in consideration of those members who have small data caps :-)
 #65649  by FrederickNZ
 Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:43 am
My name is Frederick and during a tragic event in our family I was renamed Uncle Fredrock as I became the 'rock' of the family. Combined with an awesome birthday I celebrated at the Hard Rock Cafe at Universal Studios, Florida, the name was a no-brainer. And the tequila in Florida was awesome as well! The font is a slight tribute to the Flintstones as well.....
 #82260  by scubadoo
 Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:18 am
:? We spied a bus a few years back in Auckland - "Adventures with Dentures". :shock: :o

Definitely not on our list.
 #92919  by Mark S.
 Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:17 pm
Bright yellow Buzzin Around for 23 years. I too love the names people come up with, and many of those mentioned I have seen. The original Old Sam name I know well. It was burnt by thieves in Whakatane when they couldn't siphon fuel from it. Broke the 2nd owners heart.
Pay with Paymate Express