Motorhomes "on the road". Routes, destinations, POP's, Activities, Employment etc
Forum rules: When posting images, please post only thumbnails that link to your image. This can be achieved using the "Message Board" option in PostImage.
Moderators may remove any images that do not conform with this request without notice.
This is in consideration of those members who have small data caps :-)
 #94631  by NeilV
 Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:53 am
I'm still building it, so we are still calling it 'the bus' (AKA home) but after reading this thread I have been thinking to go towards something based on its model "Dennis Dart"

Something like 'Darting about', "Dennis the Menace", or "Dart on by"...

Any other ideas welcome, you guys are so inventive :lol: like to help me name my bus too?
 #94678  by NeilV
 Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:23 pm
Dart you Dennis? Not sure I get that reference?

Dart Vader's a classic (thanks!), but SWMBO veto'd it outright :(
 #94698  by Rovers
 Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:19 pm
I thought Dart Vader was quite good too :lol: never mind have to keep the old girl happy . As for Dart you Dennis translation would be "that you Dennis" pretty broad but worth a try :shock:

Good luck with your search though, I will keep working on it

Cheers
Lindsay
 #94705  by Nut17
 Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:52 pm
Not being one keen to name our van, in favour of a home made and topical Tui Billboard on our last van, I think we may have settled on a topical name that falls in with our abundant electricity generation and storage " AC / DC "
Pay with Paymate Express