Post updated links to your picture galleries and travelogues.
 #99411  by chrism
 Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:43 am
We've been working towards fulltiming for a while and are currently trying to rent our house out. Initially, we're going to be part time as my wife wants to keep working for 3 days a week but I'm keen to go tomorrow :D

We're doing a South Island trip from the 24th of September (watch out Grant :TU ) until the end of October and I've set up a blog to keep a record of everything we do and find.
I'm an ex News photographer so it'll be piccies, piccies and more piccies :D

Its called Http://www.buggeritweareoff.com so check it out..

We've just done a weekend down at Te Aroha and Matamata
 #99412  by Roamnz
 Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:56 am
We will look forward to following your blog Chris, there is so much to see and do in this great little country. Travel safely and enjoy every day. :)
 #99413  by MG366
 Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:12 am
[quote="chrism"

We're doing a South Island trip from the 24th of September (watch out Grant :TU ) until the end of October and I've set up a blog to keep a record of everything [/quote]

Enjoy the journey Chris - we shall fly over you the following day as we are heading to Auckland...
Grant
 #99418  by chrism
 Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:29 am
We'll be there for a month so we'll catch up at some stage.

Cheers
 #99539  by Romany Rambler
 Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:53 am
Hi Chris,

Great blog. We have added your site to list of blogs we follow and look forward to following you in your travels.

Our Blog is: http://www.romanyrambler.blogspot.co.nz//

Robin
 #99542  by chrism
 Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:25 pm
Romany Rambler wrote:Hi Chris,

Great blog. We have added your site to list of blogs we follow and look forward to following you in your travels.

Our Blog is: http://www.romanyrambler.blogspot.co.nz//

Robin

Thanks Robin

When I work out how to add some links to mine, I'll do the same for you.

Cheers
Chris
Pay with Paymate Express