#100843  by markcraven
 Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:25 am
Steve
Have you got references or links to these new battery standards?

Also do you have any charging regime recommendations for motohomes regarding your lead carbon batteries e.g. off the alternator, mains charger, dc-dc charger etc ?
 #100894  by coaster
 Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:10 pm
Steve you may not be aware that you are sounding like a sales man but when you paint a pitcher of a white horse thats what readers will see, i appreciate your imput im learning so much from this forum sorry if i sound blunt.
 #100910  by RaymonD
 Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:19 pm
Desultory wrote: There has been a company in Auckland selling lithium batteries and NOT recommending or bundling them with a proper correct BMS setup and in my opinion that's just an accident waiting to happen and goes against what all the top lithium battery companies recommend.
If this is correct then you are failing in your duty as a learned person by not reporting this to OSH (or whatever the new name is), and you could be held liable for not reporting the hazard should an accident occur.
 #101162  by kiwipete
 Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:09 am
RaymonD wrote:
Desultory wrote: There has been a company in Auckland selling lithium batteries and NOT recommending or bundling them with a proper correct BMS setup and in my opinion that's just an accident waiting to happen and goes against what all the top lithium battery companies recommend.
If this is correct then you are failing in your duty as a learned person by not reporting this to OSH (or whatever the new name is), and you could be held liable for not reporting the hazard should an accident occur.
Work Safe NZ is the new name :)
Pay with Paymate Express