Introduce yourselves here
Forum rules: This part of the forum is only for new members to introduce themselves and for them to be welcomed. Please click on "NEW TOPIC" to introduce yourselves. I know it's tempting to "get right on with it" but, if you have questions on a specific topic you should post them in the appropriate place :-)
 #152508  by Bazzazz
 Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:21 pm
Hi everyone. What a great forum, so much information and knowledge from members. We have recently purchased a caravan for our family(myself, wife and 2 boys) and we are going to use it to explore our beautiful country. I am very into my DIY, so any improvements I will try to do myself. Thanks Barry
 #152630  by Waymad
 Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Welcome from another caravan DIY'er. One of the best (and simplest) DIY jobs on the 'van was to make up and fit more shelving, complete with fiddles, to otherwise vacant wall space, and to add fiddles and push-button-latch handles, to all existing shelves and cupboards. Being able to leave stuff out, handy, yet secure for travel, is a real plus. Can supply photos if interested: fiddles were 12x12mm kauri rails with chopstick palings, handles were AliExpress https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32792353251.html
 #152665  by Bazzazz
 Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:06 pm
Thanks for the welcomes.
Waymad, so far space/storage hasn’t been a problem, more than we need. At the moment it’s going to be about making things a bit easier, I have just sorted the solar so battery charging issues sorted, next will probably be installing underfloor tanks so I don’t have to worry about silly rolly ones.
Pay with Paymate Express