Introduce yourselves here
Forum rules: This part of the forum is only for new members to introduce themselves and for them to be welcomed. Please click on "NEW TOPIC" to introduce yourselves. I know it's tempting to "get right on with it" but, if you have questions on a specific topic you should post them in the appropriate place :-)
 #152951  by romulorochabr
 Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:29 am
Hi everybody, I hope you all are doing great!

My name is Romulo Rocha and my wife is Aline Rocha. Aline and I we are planning to live full time in a caravan next year. We are in our late 30's and we are 12y married. We moved to NZ in 2016 and we are enjoying it a lot.

I am a Software Engineer and she is Therapist. We are engaged in volunteer work for the last 30 years, since it is a culture in our families.

Our main goal is to simplify our lives and have freedom as much as possible and have more time for ourselves, travel and help people.

We love outdoor sports and I play every week football, we go to the gym and we love hiking, surfing and beaches.

I would like to thank you all for all the posts and information. Those are so important for all of us. Thank you for your example and willingness to help.

Kind regards,

Romulo Rocha.
Pay with Paymate Express