This is copied from the CamperCare Show website http://www.nzmotorhomeshow.co.nz/visito ... lton-show/
• You are welcome to arrive any time from 12:00pm on Thursday 26 February 2015.
• Motorhomes and Caravans don't have to be self-contained as Mystery Creek Events Centre have showers and toilets on site.
• There are dump stations available on site for "GREY-water" only.
• Plenty of access to running water.
• There are limited power sites available for a flat rate of $25. Bookings for powered sites are essential. Click Here to register for your site at the rally!
• "Dogs Allowed" - Must be on a lead. Please clean up after your dog. Please note that No dogs are allowed into the Show.
• No digging or ground penetration between the red lines.
SECURITY Main Entrance - The Main Entrance to Mystery Creek Events Centre will be open between the hours of 7.00am - 7.00pm. A Security Guard will be posted at the Main Entrance between 7.00pm - 11.00pm each evening to allow access for Rally-goers into the venue. Between the hours of 11.00pm - 7.00am there will be NO access into the venue. You can exit the venue at any time, but entry must be before 11.00pm!
2014 Leisureline 7.0 metre Elite Caravan towed by 2017 Ford Ranger. 4 x 150 watt solar, eTracer 45 amp solar controller, 1800 watt PSW inverter, 200 amp/hr Lithium Battery, 180 fresh water, 180 grey water.