Events, both motorhoming and cultural around the country
 #91231  by Doit
 Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:36 am
Taupo Cossie club has one of NZ's top cover bands playing hits from the 60s through to today.
http://www.taupocossie.co.nz/index.php/ ... ment/bands

www.thenoodles.co.nz

The Hollywoods on the 17th April are also a class show.
 #91244  by Doit
 Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:53 pm
Don't know, but I will be asking nicely.
 #91245  by Roamnz
 Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:27 pm
And for $10.00 per year per person you can become Taupo Club members, pay at the club on the night and receive your membership card there and then.
 #91248  by Doit
 Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:35 pm
Roamnz wrote:And for $10.00 per year per person you can become Taupo Club members, pay at the club on the night and receive your membership card there and then.

Is it affiliated to all the clubs like the RSA membership?
 #91249  by Roamnz
 Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:57 pm
Yes Trevor as we understand it. We have never had our Taupo Cossie Club card declined at any RSA or other club. Great value and a discount off your meals at the Taupo Club as well.
 #91256  by Zukiwi
 Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:56 pm
Doit wrote:Is it affiliated to all the clubs like the RSA membership?
Yep, definitely an affiliated club. I think I let you all into this "secret" a couple of years ago, be sure to take advantage of it :D BTW, you don't have to stay at the club or nearby - why not stay at the NZMCA park at the airport (for members) and get the club's courtesy van to shuttle you there and back for a donation? Being temporarily homeless, that's where we'll be.

Cheers
John
 #91309  by Zukiwi
 Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm
If anyone staying at the Taupo airport park tomorrow wishes to get a courtesy coach into the Cossie Club and back after the show, can you please let me know - here or PM is fine. I just may have to do a bit of negotiating with the driver to get him to come that far out of town, so the more the merrier.

Cheers
John
Pay with Paymate Express