Events, both motorhoming and cultural around the country
 #92778  by markandirene
 Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:51 pm
Has anybody heard of any dedicated CSC motorhome parking at the Fieldays at Mystery Creek this year. We are unable to find anything available for this year in our searches. I believe that some forum members have been successful previously in arranging provision of this. This year's event is from 10 to 13 June. We are hoping to go. Any others interested?
 #92886  by markandirene
 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:06 pm
I take it from a nil response to date, that there are no members wishing to park over in their motorhomes at Fieldays this year? Quite surprising compared to previous years.
 #92926  by markandirene
 Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:31 pm
Many thanks for your response Trev. I will contact Fieldays direct and report back on my findings on both this thread and General Discussions.

Cheers, Mark
 #92929  by Nut17
 Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:07 pm
We have parked up in the paddock opposite gate 2 every year for the last ten, although last year we were put down the back behind the land owners house as he has sold off the main paddock (to the Mystery Creek Events Centre). As a result the available space is now limited and you need to get there on Tuesday to secure a place.
 #92946  by Nut17
 Fri May 01, 2015 5:42 am
Yes, you are right Trev, I am frantically battling with the weather and some mechanical reliability issues to get the round completed prior to the Great NZ Food Show which is being held at Mystery Creek three weeks before the National Fieldays on May 22 -24th.
Pay with Paymate Express