Events, both motorhoming and cultural around the country
 #99872  by squashed
 Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:02 pm
Here's hoping for great weather ( haven't even looked at forecasts) ,it's sure to be an excellent event regardless.

My self cert inspection is scheduled for tomorrow so fingers crossed on that one. Whatever the outcome, I will be seeking out the reserved spot and introducing myself to members. I think the proof of paperwork idea suggested by Roamnz might just get me in the gate :TU

Look for the little camper with the bike on the back. Hopefully. Or if I don't make it into the gate with the van, then just look for the little lady riding a Marin bike. :D

#99874  by FlyingKiwiGirl
 Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:14 pm
Great, I'll be able to find you all! We won't be there with the van but will be at the show sometime over the weekend so will pop over to say hello.
 #100045  by muzzanic
 Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:07 pm
So nice to catch up again. We pretty much kept to ourselves on Saturday as Bryce had an upset stomach, he was feeling better today but a shame about the awful weather. We did make it back into the show again today and managed to empty out the wallet abit more. Looking forward to the next time :D
 #100049  by Nut17
 Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:13 am
A great show well supported by the smaller accessory suppliers and the majority of the main RV players. Thanks Murray and Niki for your organisational skills providing for yet another well attended and enjoyable "forumite" gathering.

I did not remember to take many photos, but this is early Saturday evening (about 4.00pm) and Happy Hour was already under way :o :TU
 #100050  by Andrew and Debbie
 Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:24 am
It was great to catch up with the forumites that made it to the show. It was good to have an area set aside for us again, thanks Murray for organising that. And my credit card got used a bit, despite me thinking that there was nothing else we really needed for the caravan.

The weather was nice on Friday and Saturday, but not so nice on Sunday, but that was OK.

And it was nice to help Chris (Nut17) celebrate that milestone too.

#100052  by royboy44
 Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:53 am
Nice weekend. Lucky with the weather apart from a little glitch on Saturday night with the heavy rain and thunder. It's aways good to catch up, have a few drinks, and laughs.

Cheers Roy and Helen
Pay with Paymate Express