Here you may engage in casual Chit-Chat on any subject that does not relate directly to motorhoming.
Forum rules: The usual standards of respect, decency and consideration for others are expected even though this forum will be less rigorously moderated.
 #132621  by Roamnz
 Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:35 pm
Good that you finally have a date for your surgery Chris, think of it this way maybe, better that it is Labour weekend in a hospital bed, rather than a weekend in a hospital bed in Labour! :roll: :lol: :TU
 #132624  by vansvilla
 Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:36 am
Did you mean In Labour or Under Labour given the elections this weekend :D
 #132626  by Nut17
 Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:57 am
Carry on like this and all I can see is red - Not blood I hope. Interestingly the "adsense Google Ad" to the right of this post features the leader of the Labour Party and there is no provision for me to prevent it from showing. Whoops :oops: I did not mean to show my colours, but as I have already voted, no amount of persuasion can alter my decision this time round.

At least this lighthearted banter has temporarily taken my mind off some of my current issues :TU :) ;)

Cheers
Chris
 #132632  by MG366
 Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:58 am
Nut17 wrote:C Interestingly the "adsense Google Ad" to the right of this post features the leader of the Labour Party and there is no provision for me to prevent it from showing. Whoops :oops: Cheers Chris
Easily solved and Jacinda gone with Ad Blocker enabled - in fact I had to disable ABP to see the ad - but I guess the ads pay the bills....

Grant
 #132633  by Mark
 Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:05 am
Interesting that adsense (a very smart outfit) decided it should post a Labour ad: Must have identified us as a hotbed of National supporters who needed to have our ways mended.
(Please note: this is intended to be a politically neutral comment)
 #133411  by Nut17
 Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:48 am
Update !! Looks like the final chapter is finally on track. All pre-surgery tests have been completed satisfactorily, and I am booked into Hawkes Bay Regional Hospital on Tuesday morning (17th) at 7.15 am for five nights.
Now to start applying the pressure to get a date finalised for my long awaited cataract operation. :-T

Cheers
Chris
 #133419  by Roamnz
 Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:22 pm
One can sense the relief you must feel Chris at finally getting this sorted, shame you can’t get both ends attended to the same time, of course this is typed in jest! :TU
 #133420  by Mark
 Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:28 pm
Good news, Chris. Wishing you all the best for the op.
Pay with Paymate Express