Here you may engage in casual Chit-Chat on any subject that does not relate directly to motorhoming.
Forum rules: The usual standards of respect, decency and consideration for others are expected even though this forum will be less rigorously moderated.
 #152016  by Andrew and Debbie
 Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:20 am
It's been nearly a year since my surgery to remove my prostate after higher than normal psa blood test results revealed a problem. Before surgery I had a MRI scan , then a biopsy to confirm the presence of cancer cells within the prostate. But unfortunately I am in the same situation as Colin, who posted above, with my PSA blood test results not coming down to the ideal reading of .001 So it is being monitored regularly to see how the results trend. If it doesn't come down then I will have to undergo radiation treatment to sort it out.

So it is essential for us blokes to have regular PSA blood tests to see if there could be cancer in the prostate. If you don't, then possibly any cancer present could spread beyond the prostate, which could possibly be very detrimental to your health.

Cheers,
Andrew
Pay with Paymate Express