Here you may engage in casual Chit-Chat on any subject that does not relate directly to motorhoming.
Forum rules: The usual standards of respect, decency and consideration for others are expected even though this forum will be less rigorously moderated.
 #149844  by Nut17
 Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:40 pm
Calling all "Petrolheads" and Formula 1 followers.

Qualifying live tonight on free to air Duke 6.55 pm Race live tomorrow from 6.05 pm again on Duke.
 #149853  by donu
 Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:15 pm
thanks for the heads up - I found the coverage by mistake yesterday
If you really like your motor racing, I have a site I use that streams delayed coverage , I have just finished watching all of the V8 supercars round one , from the Wednesday track day through the practices , quals and races [round two is up as well so that is still to watch] I see that the F1 round one has from the pres conference through FP1,2,3 , pre qual, qual and post qual press conference is up now
this is a great site as all the streams are high res and no adds etc
it covers a wide range of events from WRC to NASCAR, indycar , formula E, Dakar etc far more than I have time to watch
not sure if I can put the site name up here but I can email it to you if you want to have a look
 #149854  by Nut17
 Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:19 pm
I have no problem with you sharing the site on here. I do miss the days when we had all the Aussie V8 Supercars free on TV3 :)
 #149855  by donu
 Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:15 pm
try this
http://burningwhee1s.blogspot.com

you will see that you can choose any of this years or previous years back to 2014
I got rid of sky because it got to expensive r for what I was getting

if you just search for the site make note of the use of the numbers 1 rather than the letter l

enjoy
 #149856  by donu
 Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:18 pm
I forgot - I use Firefox as chrome sometimes wont play the stream [could be just my system]
 #149864  by Skiwi
 Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:57 am
Damn! I hate reading posts like this......on Monday :(
Pay with Paymate Express