Container Storage Nelson Area

Motorhomes "on the road". Routes, destinations, POP's, Activities, Employment etc
Forum rules
When posting images, please post only thumbnails that link to your image. This can be achieved using the "Message Board" option in PostImage.
Moderators may remove any images that do not conform with this request without notice.
This is in consideration of those members who have small data caps :-)
tinkerbell
NZMCA No: 40911

Container Storage Nelson Area

Postby tinkerbell » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:31 pm

Hi All
We are going on the road full time in a couple of months :TU and are preparing to sell the house and put some of the unsold contents into our 20' container. We have rung around storage places in Nelson and not a lot of them will have our own container on their site (due to lack of space) but the ones that will range from $104 to $130/month for long term. We are trying to cut down on our outgoings so wondered if anyone has any bright ideas or know of anywhere in the Nelson area.
Cheers :)
Mike & Tracy
2015 Leisureline 7.23mtr Platinum caravan towed by 2015 Ford Ranger Wildtrak

DeBonneville
NZMCA No: 0

Re: Container Storage Nelson Area

Postby DeBonneville » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:16 am

Interesting to know the prices.
I was searching earlier on storage companies in the Nelson area for permanent storage.
Im surprised to see how many were in the area stretching out to Motueka.
Hope you found a solution.

Roger

mattn
NZMCA No: 44845

Postby mattn » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:22 am

Have you checked insurance? Many companies will not insure items stored in containers. You may find it better (although more expensive) to hire a storage locker.
Don't be alarmed when you see me talking to myself, I am getting expert advice.

kaiapoipair
NZMCA No: 52515

Postby kaiapoipair » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:29 pm

we are looking at container storage for end of this year we have somewhere to put it but wondering about insurance. How did you get on with yours did you get insurance. I guess you must be on the road now :
:-)

Return to “Touring”