List items wanted, for sale or for exchange.
 #146915  by Mark
 Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:46 pm
We managed to buy tickets to the second Eagles concert, having missed out on the first one.
Now, we have a niece's wedding to attend in Queenstown and so are reluctantly having to sell these tickets. :(

We don't want to make a profit, just recover our outlay, so we are offering them first for sale to forum members for a couple of weeks, before we put them up on TradeMe.

They are Platinum and cost $627 for two tickets.
I've indicated roughly where I think the seats are. The concert is at the indoor Spark Arena, so the seats are much closer to the stage than you'd think (if it was an outdoor stadium).

There is a print delay on the tickets, imposed by the promoter, so they are not yet available for printing.
Eagles Invoice.PNG
Eagles Map.PNG
 #146925  by Nut17
 Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:27 am
We are real Eagles fans Mark, but the cost is way outside my current discretionary spend limit :!: Bugger !!
 #146934  by Mark
 Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:44 am
If it's outside your "discretionary limit" then that just means that you have to use your powers of persuasion!
Gutted we are missing out, I think an indoor concert would be a quite different experience to a stadium concert - almost "intimate"!
 #146970  by Mark
 Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:43 am
Tickets are now printed.
Eagles1.jpg
Pay with Paymate Express