List items wanted, for sale or for exchange.
 #151394  by Cher
 Tue May 14, 2019 10:06 am
Following an accident I have not been able to get my camper van repaired as no parts available. I am looking for front bumper, drivers side light casings, drivers side door. I would consider buying a whole van for these parts. Does anyone know of one out there ? Doesn't have to be mobile, but I would like to be and can't go anywhere till I find these parts.
 #151448  by idex
 Wed May 15, 2019 2:23 pm
Have you tried the Isuzu wreckers in Ellis St, Frankton (Hamilton) ? They usually have a good range of bits and pieces. Unfortunately I can't remember their name but they are down behind Richard Wymers.
 #151466  by Cher
 Wed May 15, 2019 10:26 pm
Thanks for replies. Hopefully this photo comes up. Till now I have been relying on panelbeater networks to finger the parts to no avail.
Attachments
20190508_131951.jpg
 #151470  by BUSRSQ
 Thu May 16, 2019 6:30 am
You could try parts for a 96 NPR as the front look similar. Also have they actually tried Isuzu ? parts maybe still available new ( will be expensive but should be covered by insurance )
failing that you may be screwed as it is an older japanese import, and a wee bit unusual/rare so part will be slim especially second hand.
Pay with Paymate Express