List items wanted, for sale or for exchange.
 #155668  by avkonst
 Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:38 pm
Brand new, never used, never installed. Purchased from Aliexpress in August and run out of money to cover installation costs due to unexpected medial surgery for a relative. Selling a lot cheaper than paid for this as need money now.

See the description here: https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listin ... 2349792120
Price is 200NZD if purchased off trademe. Contact me directly using forum if you want to buy it and I will arrange the shipping (at your cost) or you can pick it up in Christchurch.
 #155670  by NeilV
 Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:34 pm
Installing these is pretty much free and an easy DIY if you want to go ahead with it, as they supply you with everything from the hoses to the clips and most even supply the tank.

If not, good luck with your sale, that’s a pretty sharp price.
Sorry for your change in circumstances!
 #155677  by avkonst
 Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:21 pm
Hi, thanks. I thought doing some setup work myself (all above the floor). And under floor work to be done by my car mechanic, who charges moderate hourly rate. I can not cover even 1 hour of his time at this stage. I already wired electricity from the battery to the place of installation. I still hope to get it done maybe in a year time. At this stage money are more important.
Pay with Paymate Express