Cooking, baking, cleaning, loo pongs etc
 #143442  by Elwoodsonwheels
 Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:19 pm
Hi there. I recently removed the fitted carpet from our Swift Charisma 550 and replaced it with glue-down Expona vinyl planks. I had to buy two full boxes to cover the floor even though I only used about 1/4 of the second box. The leftovers are non-refundable and non-returnable to Guthrie Bowron. Even after keeping a couple of planks as spares against future accidents I have 14 Expona Domestic "wild oak" 152mm x 914mm planks spare. This amounts to 1.94 square metres .. probably enough to do a smallish caravan or motorhome. This is a quality products and it sells for about $45 a square metre but if someone wants to come to Marlborough and collect it I'm sure that we can come to a mutually satisfactory cash or swap ( good red wine ?) arrangement for less than the cost of a single square metre.
Note. This is GLUE DOWN vinyl, it is not self-adhesive and not clickfit. It is claimed to be fully waterproof and is easy to work with using a sharp "Stanley" knife. I found a scroll saw useful for the fiddly bits around the edges but not essential. If you're interested contact me initially through this forum and I'll give you a phone number for further discussion.
Pay with Paymate Express