Cooking, baking, cleaning, loo pongs etc
 #32297  by keleri47
 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:57 am
Just a thought as never done this, but , there are water taps at dump stations, would it be appropriate to use these for a quick wash. You would ask if it was at a garage or occupied site. Even a $ donation may be offered.
 #32361  by RandB
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:51 am
A huge thanx for the tip about using CT18. What a brilliant product, why did we not know of this before now? Van and RAV4 are clean and shiny! Hope we don't blind you with our cleanliness on the road :)
 #32362  by Roamnz
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:05 am
Hi Roy and Bernice, Grant said, glad he could be of assistance with the CT18 product. That is certainly the advantage of good RV forums such as this one, ask a question and invariably someone will have a solution that, while it may not suit everyone, it will be just the thing for someone else. It is amazing the people you meet along the way, through contact on a forum such as this.

Maybe we will see you two somewhere down the track :) Smillie
 #33164  by chip'n
 Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:23 pm
Picked up a 5 litre container of CT18 ( $ 31.30) yesterday & washed the bus, all looking good, a few black streaks possibly off the rear windscreen rubbers but they may of been there all along & are only obvious now that it's nice & shiny. With a mix of 1:100 only takes 100mm for a 10 L bucket so very economical. That works out to be about 50 washes from the 5 L so about 63 c per wash. Repco did not have it on the shop floor, only when I asked for it did they have to go & get it from out the back store. Dale
 #33203  by SteveC
 Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:02 pm
I see you might be heading towards Queenstown. There is a place on the back road to Arthurs point that has a truck and bus wash - same as a car wash but a lot bigger...And it works well. There is also one up the road here in Seaview but I am not sure where else.
 #33209  by johnaye
 Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:42 pm
Steve c do you use the one at seaview? If so where is it and do you know the cost?
thanks
 #138359  by Paul
 Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:26 pm
Hi all. There is a two bay coin operated bus/truck wash at BP Cromwell. Easy access and has about 8 types of washing cycles. No, I do not know how long @2 will last. Paul
Pay with Paymate Express