#152743  by scubadoo
 Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:18 pm
Ditto Hugh. Shunt carrying capacity should play no part in accuracy or resolution. You win on the deal.
I ordered a similar monitor for another project from aliexpress. The 300A advertised shunt was labelled 500A.
 #152781  by Hugh
 Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:40 pm
Juntek monitor setup. I have now installed and thought I was doing ok with setup but while trying to reduce screen brightness I inadvertently changed the address (ballon item 4 in munual) and cannot seem to scroll to the correct one for wireless connectivity any advice? (I did not record at the start but perhaps A07). Tks in anticipation
 #152788  by Neddy
 Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:58 pm
1. Push OK to enter set-up mode.
2. Press ▼ ( 4 times) to get to the ADR (Address) field. (A01 is the default)
3. Press ▲ and ▼ keys to select desired wireless channel, as seen at the top right of the screen.
4. Push OK to accept chosen address.
5. Press ▲ (4 times) to go back to the OUT field.
6. Press OK to accept new address.
You can see the device status along the top of the screen. From left to right, It should have a blue "Aerial" symbol when wireless communication is established (or a different red synbol when cable contact is established). Then a little picture of a green unlocked padlock (or a red locked padlock if the setup has been locked). Then there should be a Box with ON or OFF in it. This should be ON. Pressing OK toggles between ON and OFF. Then there is the little window showing the selected wireless address channel.
When all set up is finished, lock the set-up screen out by pressing and holding OK for 4 seconds. The open Green padlock turns into a red Locked padlock.
Do the same again to unlock the screen settings and enable access again if/when desired.

Don't fiddle around too much until you know what you are doing. Just enter your battery capacity at BAT, charge the battery fully and set the system to 100% at SET.
Go back to OUT and push OK to accept everything. Check the top line to be sure that the system is ON, set to 100% and the timer is running. Then lock the setup as above.

Neville.
 #152810  by Hugh
 Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:10 am
Tks Success but I needed to power down/up the display after locking to re-establish wireless connectivity ( Address was AO7) :TU
 #152973  by rawill
 Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:41 am
Probably answered elsewhere. But does anyone have recommendations re these less expensive models compared with the "Rolls Royce", Votronic.
I have a Cruz Pro.

I am asking for someone else who knows nothing about a battery monitor, wanted to know the difference between a monitor and multimeter.
I pointed him to this thread.

Many thanks

Robin
 #152975  by Karmann57
 Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:06 pm
rawill wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:41 am
Probably answered elsewhere. But does anyone have recommendations re these less expensive models compared with the "Rolls Royce", Votronic.
I installed one of these a couple of years ago, works fine and tells me everything I need to know
https://www.ebay.com/itm/180957166631

You can find others listed in this post viewtopic.php?f=55&t=6547&hilit=cheap+b ... &start=240
Pay with Paymate Express