#148684  by LordCrumb
 Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:45 pm
Apprently there is going to be 20 or 24% off batteries at Repco on Saturday and Sunday...

Their website is pretty shite for showing details on their deep cycle batteries though..
 #148715  by Karmann57
 Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:06 pm
Good price on that fridge, they are pretty reliable. Normally have two shelves.
Would have been nice for him to clean it before listing !

I got a replacement thermostat from http://www.isotherm-parts.com/ , they were extremely helpful with advice and identifying exactly which model I had from a photo I sent them. That grey front panel is easily replaced.
 #148716  by LordCrumb
 Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:29 pm
I think the stain sounds like it's permanent. The door, I think i'll just put some laminate over the top to clean it up..

Hoping I can drive down early tomorrow morning and pick it up, still waiting to hear back from the seller.

I'm going to wait a while in regards to batteries, I want to make sure I get the right one and the right solar panel, so if I were parked up for two days, it would have enough juice to run..
 #148757  by Growlerbearnz
 Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:33 am
Karmann57 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:06 pm
Would have been nice for him to clean it before listing !
No way! then it would have cost twice the price! (I love TradeMe sellers who don't bother to make their stuff look good. By all means, post blurry photos of a dirty machine with a poor description- I don't mind paying less :-))
 #151920  by jabberwockyNZ
 Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:02 pm
Awesome info, following with interest
Pay with Paymate Express