Products and equipment BBQ's, recreational toys etc
 #145652  by alnic
 Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:56 pm
Hi
Has anyone bought a cheap (AliExpress) soundbar and if so are they any good?
Yes, i know RSE make one but I don’t like the look or size of it.
Yes, i am aware one can use Bluetooth speakers, I am currently using my BOSE speaker but am looking for a hard wiring permanent mounted unit.
Cheers
Al
 #145659  by Mark
 Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:59 pm
I can recommend the Fusion CP-AS1080 flat form powered sub-woofer if you want to give your sound some depth.
Doesn't matter much where it is mounted: low frequencies are not (very) directional.
 #146566  by 40degreessouth
 Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:43 am
LONPOO Speaker USB Soundbar for Computer PC Phone 10W Portable Speakers Headphone Micphone Stereo Sound Soundbar for TV
Aliexpress - $46 including freight - 500mm long - fits behind TV - USB powered - great solution to thin sound from a TV. I may mask out the name Lonpoo though, but no one has commented yet!
 #146578  by petercw
 Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:51 pm
You could wire in a pair of car speakers.. We run our TV thru our car stereo system with a plug in headphone style speaker wire pluged in at the tv headphone socket and into the music port on the stereo which is in our lounge area, plus an added speaker at the back there we sit for absolute clarity, being of the older generation.. going dead.. No no no,, maybe.
 #146667  by Skiwi
 Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:20 am
Hi,
There is an additional thread here where there was some discussion and recommendations of sound bars etc . viewtopic.php?f=58&t=17625

Cheers
Skiwi
Pay with Paymate Express