Full-timing, insurance, licensing, medical, pets etc
 #2730  by Soots
 Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:24 pm
We have finally got our camper and just wondered what are two things that you have in your RV that you just would not be without. You know those little gadgets that you just wouldn't leave behind no matter what.
Soots
 #2732  by Freda
 Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:48 pm
Hi there Soots,
Ok here goes , someone's got to start.
1/ Cell phone.
2/ Wonder cloth for cleaning windows. No cleaning agents required and streak free.
Happy travels.
Tony
p.s. and binoculars :)
 #2734  by Soots
 Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:57 am
Thanks Tony
Great idea the wonder cloth I would not have thought of that!
Soots :)
 #2737  by Mark
 Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:31 pm
My two:
1. AA battery charger (GPS and Razor)
2. those two mini tables that I made that slot into the window channels to hold a glass of wine each at a comfortable arm's reach when seated in the "window seat" at sunset.

I guess the latter is no use without something to put IN the glasses - but that is a lot easier to buy if you forget, or run out :)
 #2738  by Gay'zin
 Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:23 pm
old fashon stove top coffee perculator.
Was cleaning out the garage this morning and found the one I thought got hiffed. :D
Rebecca
 #2743  by BGB (Her)
 Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:27 pm
MarkHoward wrote: ... those two mini tables that I made that slot into the window channels to hold a glass of wine each at a comfortable arm's reach when seated in the "window seat" at sunset.
Whoa!! Great minds think alike. This was one of the first things (Him) organised when we started out. :D

My two things would probably be my camera and laptop, but seeing as they have to go hand in hand, I'm counting them as one. ;)
So my second "thing" would be our on-board library. :mrgreen:
 #2758  by Soots
 Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:18 am
Thanks everyone so far. All the ideas are great especially the window shelves and the coffee perculator - I'm going to "borrow" my daughters that she left stored with us and hope that she doesn't ask for it anytime soon :lol:
Soots
Pay with Paymate Express