Full-timing, insurance, licensing, medical, pets etc
 #26332  by Holistic Palace
 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:24 am
Amongst many other things… definitely the dehumidifier !!
Tied up behind the drivers seat.. a "must have" for full time living.
With the high humidity & forever damp clothes & footwear…the dehumidifier is sometimes used twice a week.
Makes for a more comfortable sleep too.
 #26337  by Zukiwi
 Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:00 pm
Hi Rudy

Are you running yours through an inverter or from mains?

Cheers
John
 #26338  by Nut17
 Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:17 pm
"Nespresso" Pod coffee machine. I think Grant & Smillie and Andrew & Deb will both agree.

It does cost $1.00 per cup but the coffee is on a par with any coffee shop espresso! :)

And it works fine on my 1500w modified sinewave inverter :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cheers Chris
 #26342  by Holistic Palace
 Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:27 pm
Hi John
We are plugged in at home base in Auckland running it at present.

We run it off the inverter when we have to as well.
About 14-15a per hour… 3-4hrs is plenty enough & power usage is easily replaced by solar the next day.
 #26353  by Nut17
 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:41 pm
SteveC wrote:Is that the George Clooney model Chris? If so where is the best bet to get one?
Hi Steve, Our one has been superseded by the George Clooney model, which has only changed cosmetically. Our unit "Citiz" is designed for black coffee only and we paid $249.00 at Harvey Norman ($299 with $50 cash back deal)

Cheers Chris
 #26376  by Brian
 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:17 am
I would have to say our GPS Unit - After staying at Te Puke for 3 months with some wonderful people we have been given all these suggestions and our GPS has found all these wonderful locations after going around the Cormandel. Have over ridden the Gps unit on two occassions only to find that the GPS unit was correct - hate that when a machine knows more than me
Brian and Anne
 #26379  by johnaye
 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:47 am
Yes definitly the tomtom.. My copilot has been incapicatated for some time now and i found the travel directory or map on my knee more dangerous than a female voice telling me where to go.!!!!!
Chris if we ever catch up i am more than happy to pay $1.50 for a cup of your black coffee. I dont have the room for a machine but i do have a 1 cup metal perc that bubbles and hisses away on the gas hob!!!
regards
Pay with Paymate Express