Full-timing, insurance, licensing, medical, pets etc
 #26394  by Nut17
 Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:22 pm
johnaye wrote: Chris if we ever catch up i am more than happy to pay $1.50 for a cup of your black coffee.
regards
If and or when we ever catch up John your coffee will be "no charge" :lol: :lol:

Cheers Chris
 #34828  by camperheaven
 Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:08 pm
Hi Mark
Would love to see the tables you made, it sounds like such a good idea!
PS this is my first venture into a forum and I am not sure if I should ask this question here?
OMG the coffee machine seems like an absolute treasure. Now, how to convince hubby of same..... ;)
Last edited by camperheaven on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #34833  by idex
 Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:36 pm
Of course you should ask questions like that. That's what forums are for. I'm sure Mark would love to post some photos or diagrams of his little drinkie shelves so we can all see what they are like.
 #34835  by Mark
 Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:21 pm
camperheaven wrote:Hi Mark
Would love to see the tables you made, it sounds like such a good idea!
PS this is my first venture into a forum and I am not sure if I should ask this question here?
Wow! This is an old thread!
I'm away from home at the moment so will have to wait until I get back to the bus to take a photo and post it.
These have had to be modified because, when we wrapped the seat squabs in more Tetron, we had to make the tables taller, so they still cleared the back squabs. Nothing worse than split wine when you re-arrange yourself!
 #34873  by cruisingmb
 Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:02 pm
For me, ( the female) the G.P.S. SAVES so many arguements. Won't go without it.
For him,( the male) yes, its got to be the fishing rod.!!!!!

good luck.
Cruisingmb.
 #34877  by Nut17
 Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:48 pm
Good grunty battery drill. Use it to wind the stabilising legs down and up and other general drilling and screwing :oops: duties that fall under maintenance and repairs.

Cheers Chris
 #35984  by Holistic Palace
 Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:52 am
Besides all the fishing gear. The Cameron fish smoker are really good. Does away with meths & a bulky smoker saving space & cooks faster as well. http://tinyurl.com/75qgflw

Also can't go without the cobb bbq http://www.thecobb.co.nz/ fatty meats like lamb spare ribs are hard to beat. Buggar of a thing to clean tho
 #94179  by Abeorchard
 Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Soots wrote:Thanks everyone so far. All the ideas are great especially the window shelves and the coffee perculator - I'm going to "borrow" my daughters that she left stored with us and hope that she doesn't ask for it anytime soon :lol:
Soots

Have just found a stove top espresso machine that also produces steam to froth the milk.. Can't go without a flat white in the morning
Pay with Paymate Express