#146123  by Tweeny
 Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:14 am
Many of us are driving bus/truck-based rigs with air brakes and air assistance on other things. Decent-sized reservoir(s) with about 120psi trying hard to get out. The air plumbing, as on my Isuzu, includes front and rear blanking caps, logically the place to “plug-in” air-powered accessories. So, can we attach an industry-approved plug-in pneumatic connector to run, eg, a tyre kit, blow up the rubber duckie, maybe even a rattle-gun? OK, the rubber duckie might be a stretch.
 #146147  by Tweeny
 Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:06 pm
The nominated tank makes sense since, on my rig, that’s the biggest tank and from what I can track runs things like clutch, gearshift assist, the lovely air horns and, until I got my hands on it, the pneumatic kid-krusher (Extra-wide midships sliding one-piece main door - one scarey bit of kit! Throw the switch, chime sounds, three seconds delay then Shhh-WHACK! Put a wedge on it and call it a log-splitter. The grim joke is the bus was spec’d for a disabled children’s institution). :o
 #146149  by BUSRSQ
 Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:38 pm
The way I would run it, to be 100% safe would be from the main tank ( AKA the wet tank or the first tank after the compressor) via a holdback valve and one way valve would be to run another tank ( can be as big or small as you can fit and be anywhere in the vehicle) from this tank run an airline to an outlet.
Pay with Paymate Express