#95983  by NeilV
 Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:08 pm
After searching myself, I'm looking for the same answer the OP posted here a year ago with no reply... Any clues here guys?

Am I fine with a 'regular' gas guy, or ifI need a MH pro, where is the closest one to Pukekohe please?
 #95986  by hort1
 Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:57 pm
Needs to be a gas Practitioner, not sure of one up there but do know of one in Tauranga.

 #95989  by NeilV
 Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:13 pm
I'm based in Pukekohe, and the MH is yet to be reclassified from 'bus' with cert'd seatbelts so only able to travel on the road for short distances to get 'essential repairs' done at the moment :(
 #96002  by hort1
 Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:14 am
Go to a plumbing merchant and ask there. They may be able to look up a register of gas practitioners and hopefully find one close by.

 #96009  by petercw
 Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:35 am
Ask the NZMCA, they hv a gas adviser. Cheers
Pay with Paymate Express