This is copied from the CamperCare Show website http://www.nzmotorhomeshow.co.nz/visito ... lton-show/
• You are welcome to arrive any time from 12:00pm on Thursday 26 February 2015.
• Motorhomes and Caravans don't have to be self-contained as Mystery Creek Events Centre have showers and toilets on site.
• There are dump stations available on site for "GREY-water" only.
• Plenty of access to running water.
• There are limited power sites available for a flat rate of $25. Bookings for powered sites are essential. Click Here to register for your site at the rally!
• "Dogs Allowed" - Must be on a lead. Please clean up after your dog. Please note that No dogs are allowed into the Show.
• No digging or ground penetration between the red lines.
SECURITY Main Entrance - The Main Entrance to Mystery Creek Events Centre will be open between the hours of 7.00am - 7.00pm. A Security Guard will be posted at the Main Entrance between 7.00pm - 11.00pm each evening to allow access for Rally-goers into the venue. Between the hours of 11.00pm - 7.00am there will be NO access into the venue. You can exit the venue at any time, but entry must be before 11.00pm!