Hi Jeannie, here is a savoury beer bread recipe for the Dreampot, might be worth trying? I haven't tried the recipe but if you do, could you let us how it turns out?
Boiling time on stove: 20 minutes.
Cooking time in Dream Pot 45 minutes.
2 cups S.R. flour
1 tblsp sugar
1 can beer
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup cheese
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1. Mix together in a bowl all the ingredients, except the paprika.
2. Spray lightly with cooking spray a large loaf pan. Line base with foil.
3. Spoon beer bread mixture into the loaf pan. Sprinkle liberally with paprika. The mixture should come all the way to the top.
4. Cover the pan with a generous piece of foil, greased underneath. Tuck the foil around the pan, but leave the foil domed as the bread will rise. Secure with a rubber band.
5. Place loaf pan on suitable trivet (3-4 cm high) in the large inner pot.
6. Carefully pour hot water into the large inner pot so that the water comes approx. half way up the side of the loaf pan.
Bring to the boil, covered, and then adjust heat to maintain a gentle boil for 20 minutes. Check intermittently. Leave in Dreampot a further 45 minutes, then remove and turn out.