Including self-containment
 #101160  by chip'n
 Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:29 pm
I have these on my tanks, have a mesh to keep the grebblies out, plastic one, thought I got it from burnco but they only show a metal one on there web site
. ... ather.html

I have these on my filler system with a valve to isolate . ... with%20cap
 #101184  by timbo
 Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:44 pm
Burnco do stock the plastic ones listed above, got some the other day.
Pay with Paymate Express