#75826  by gemini7666
 Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:01 pm
I am wondering if anyone has had to replace a gas Henry water heater that maybe the cylinder has corroded, but the burner unit was ok. We require just a small part from the burner unit to repair ours and we know the whole module can be bought in Christchurch...but thought maybe some had taken one out and could help us out.

 #81213  by Narroc
 Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:43 pm
Very Hard to get hold of the old Carver Cascade Rapide is very similer but the wiring tend to differ.
Either get the new Henry unit I think they're about abit over $400
If the old one doesn't spark then replace it, if won't hold in after lighting then try CLEANING the burner and the PROBE ensure the burner earths back to the control (Corrosion can prevent good earthing)
Spark gap should be 4mm
 #96822  by JulianDaniel
 Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:00 pm
We have the same brand of water heater. I was also looking for some parts for replacement. I wasn't able to find one, so I decided to grab a new one.
Pay with Paymate Express