List items wanted, for sale or for exchange.
 #163396  by Derb
 Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:19 am
Hi Folks. I have a brand new battery for sale for a Holden Colorado. I bought it last week when my utes battery gave a couple of dozy starts and the Ute was a few days out of warranty. We are a fair way out of town so I couldn’t afford to be “a vehicle down” if the battery failed. The Dealership went into bat for me and GM supplied a new battery under warranty. (Many thanks to Nicholson Motors Whakatane 👍). I have the locally purchased batteries invoice and it comes with a 36 month warranty. It is an Endurant battery And is the correct replacement for make/model for which I paid $345-00 and am open to realistic offers for it. I can fwd photos of both battery and invoice to any interested parties. Cheers.
 #163397  by Nut17
 Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:05 am
I take it that you have tried returning it for a refund Brian? If it was only in use for a few days they should, for a modest restocking fee, take it back and give you a refund :-T
 #163410  by Derb
 Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:26 pm
Was ordered Specially in. Was only carried around in Ute tray for a few days - did 70 km on load. Cheers.
 #163422  by Nut17
 Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:54 pm
Is there a Holden Colorado owners forum or FB page? That may take you to a larger more direct audience.

The battery in the Jeep is now 5 years old - I wonder how long it will last :?: :-T
 #163460  by Derb
 Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:27 am
Seems to be determined by quality/country of origin. Sparky said heaps of Colorado and Ranger/BT50 failures - all Thai built utes and batteries. Our recent flat mates 2007 Honda CRV battery just failed. Factory issue!!!!! Her new battery will likely only last 3-4 years.
Pay with Paymate Express