Post updated links to your picture galleries and travelogues.
 #156453  by Romany Rambler
 Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:12 pm
You can upload the check sheet for your vehicle.
Log in as a member, click on "Motor Caravan Details" forth item on the list scroll down the vehicle detail list to "upload" and follow the instructions. Worked for me.

Robin
 #156459  by Roamnz
 Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:29 pm
Snorch you basically have two options, (a) supply the NZMCA with the relevant form that they are requesting. It appears that they DONT have it. While you are still a financial member why not make a call to your local NZMCA S/C officer and ask if you could get a check done on your vehicle before your current membership expires? End of problem you will be all legal! There will be no cost to you if you go to the SC officer rather than him come to you, other than a thank you if you deem that suitable for his/her voluntary time.

Obviously H/O is not receiving the correct paperwork that is being requested. The office staff would not be making extra work for themselves for no reason, somewhere in all this one and one are not adding up to two. Why not put a copy of the form you have been sending H/O here on the forum and the likes of Beanpole Gordon will soon set you straight if in deed H/O should or should not be accepting your form as kosher. This all could be a basic misunderstanding of what the required form looks like.

I can envisage that you may come up with a long list of all the reasons that you have already done (a) and why you do not want to do (b) but for under an hour of your time the problem would be solved.

Or are you simply doing some wool pulling and your current SC is not quite as above board as it should be?
 #156467  by Snorch
 Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:34 pm
Well after a little diggiing around at lifestyle camping I got hold of Gary Stonely who was happy digging back in 2 years of records to find the inspection sheet with the pipe sizes etc.
Also agrees they just dont need this at all, anyway i sent It. (Now wait and see) if the out of control beuracractic monster is awake

NZLC got a new member at the same time, not as many discounts as NZMCA but then I never used most of them anyway
 #156471  by Rusty Nail
 Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:39 pm
Romany Rambler wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:12 pm
You can upload the check sheet for your vehicle.
Log in as a member, click on "Motor Caravan Details" forth item on the list scroll down the vehicle detail list to "upload" and follow the instructions. Worked for me.

Robin
Thanks Robin ,
That will only work if the vehicle is listed there. Mine is not. Only my new one.
 #156472  by beanpole
 Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:59 pm
Without trying to confuse the issue any more, any check sheet, (both NZMCA and NZLC), is required to be in the format shown in the NZ Standard. The NZMCA has extra bits to it but all the required details.
BOTH show all the required info that appears to be asked for here.

Any certificate issued by either authority should have all the details on it.

Usually when CSC certs are done at a rally or SC day they are sent in bulk to the Nat Office.
If a one off they can be e-mailed/posted to Nat office by either the owner or SC Officer.

Gordon
Pay with Paymate Express