Post updated links to your picture galleries and travelogues.
 #156415  by mattn
 Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:55 am
That sheds an entirely new light on this conversation. They are not refusing to accept the Certificate issued by someone else, they just want to see a copy of it.

Keeping in mind with around 80k members, meaning probably 40k members vehicles and 4 yearly renewals, they have 200 of these to do each week, how hard is it to humor them and send the information the need in the format that they require it?
 #156416  by Skiwi
 Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:03 am
NZMCA's request seems reasonable to me, sighting a copy of the certificate is hardly a draconian or complicated requirement IMHO

Cheers
Skiwi
 #156420  by cherokee94nz
 Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:33 pm
As usual the person asking the question only supplies us with half of the info. Send them the info they require and lets all be one happy campers, in a self contained unit. :D :D :D :D
 #156425  by Snorch
 Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:14 am
They allready have been sent several copies of the certificate,
Now they want to see the paper work done by the issuer of said cert

like for example. I have a WOF certificate, Now they want the paperwork from the testing station that issued it.
before declaring my Wof a valid one,

How silly is that ?
 #156431  by Rusty Nail
 Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:41 am
Just a related question. When a CSC is renewed who is supposed to send the paperwork through to NZMCA? The owner or the inspector?

I am having somewhat of a struggle with getting my renewal acknowledged.

I don't do rallies as a rule, we prefer to find somewhere quiet and off the beaten track, but went to the Tree Top Rally near Hokitika in August where they had organised CSC and EWoF inspections and had both done. I can't really remember now but I don't think I was ever given a check sheet. I certainly can't find one in the van which is where it would have been put. I would have thought the inspector would notify the regulating authority as in a car wof?
If I was supposed to do it then I'm going to have to find the inspector and get the paperwork. No easy task cos I now have no details of people involved in the rally or the inspector. We are not local Hokitika people.
 #156432  by 96coaster
 Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:51 am
From the NZMCA Website (under SC FAQ's):

"Following the inspection, your check sheet will be sent to the NZMCA national office for processing. Please allow up to five working days from receipt of the check sheet. Certification is valid for up to 4 years unless the vehicle is modified or alterations are made to an item covered by the self-containment certificate, in which case a recheck is required".

However, when I had our two earlier MH's checked some years ago , I was given the check sheet and advised to send to NZMCA ( I scanned and emailed). There is a option on the new website (under Motor Caravan Details tab) to upload SC Certificate or Check sheet.
Pay with Paymate Express