Post updated links to your picture galleries and travelogues.
 #128809  by Mick
 Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:37 pm
boah, what a lovely project, absolutely awesome!

Met another interesting Auckland dude in Dunedin this early summer with a similar bus he converted over the years. Had 2 doors in the rear to drive his motorbike on the one side in and out on the other side or vice versa with another kitchen for fish and others cleaning in this kind of rear garage, forgot his name.

...I see-I see, something's growing in my mind...
 #128810  by Mick
 Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:12 pm
...the deeper I look into your web based information - the more you start to interest me, with quite a lot of personal similarities. I'm actually home based in Drury/Auckland at some friends who would anyway appreciate me back while I'm loving the South Island intensively since 1.5 years. Can't say my this time recreational work break is over after that "short" time of real life over the mentioned time frame, but I just created my new CV these days with complete new face-lift in order to be "in" in the next 6-12 moth (R&D lead or Organizational Development lead or similar). Since this would happen then quite likely in either Auckland or Christchurch I'd be more than pleased to meet you in Auckland one day.

So long, wishing you heaps of further home conversion enjoy and interesting challenges,

warm regards,
Mick
 #146661  by Nut17
 Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:32 am
Absolutely stunning Clive. Get this one out of the blocks and the next thing you will be looking for a new project ;) :)
 #147034  by Mark
 Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:46 am
Great work, Clive. Your attention to detail is paying off (except for the solar trays - all four!!)
Hope you get as much pleasure using her as you have building her.
 #161016  by Commander
 Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:57 pm
Hi folks...
I haven’t been on here for ages.... been busy doing other things... I have continued to build the truck to completion...
It is now finished (well I’m sure I can find other stuff to do) and is now in use...
I have updated my blog if anyone is interested in catching up with the last bits and final result.
https://www.xenacommander.com/apps/blog/
Maybe now I will have time to come here and catch up on what’s going on.
Stay safe...
XC
 #161017  by Nut17
 Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:23 pm
A stunning result Clive. A definite meticulous labour of love. Congratulations.
Have you had it over a weigh bridge since completion?
 #161145  by Mark
 Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:54 am
Superb, Clive.
You must be stoked with the result. No better place to spand the lockdown :-)
Pay with Paymate Express