Discussions about the map based resource.
 #955  by Sightseer
 Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:35 pm
Mark, I've just clicked on GeoKiwi and it's fantastic. I know you're hoping to put all the icons on but even without that, to be able to bring up the streets, anywhere in NZ, will be a real bonus to motorhomers. Thankyou!
 #961  by Mark
 Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:05 pm
Hehe.. Thanks (all that, even without the data points :oops: )
Did you check out the satellite view?
 #1053  by Mark
 Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:36 am
Sorry all.
I've broken GeoKiwi, trying to put the TruckStop icon in.
Hope to get it fixed in the next day or so (not that there was anything except examples there, yet)
 #1057  by Mark
 Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:44 pm
Fixed :oops:
 #1060  by Roamnz
 Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:52 pm
Hi Mark,
you have nothing to be embarrassed about ( red smiley face on post above :) ) this is fast becoming a great Forum and you should stand back and accept the accolades, it is a credit to you. :lol:
 #1061  by Woody
 Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:58 pm
No worries Mark You are doing a marvelous job. Great day here in the Riviera. Had a couple of rows on good water today.
Keep up the good work it is appreciated.

Cheers
Woody
 #1093  by Mark
 Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:27 am
Well, it looks as if I don't fully understand what makes this GeoKiwi software tick. So we are likely to have times when the map shows nothing - or even no map shows :o - while I'm adding stuff to it.
So I'll make one apology, now, for every time that occurs over the next few months! Rest assured, if it's broken, I'll be trying to fix it. Who knows - sometime soon it may all "click" and I'll understand what I am currently doing wrong :D
I'm currently working on adding Shell Truck Stops SI then NI and dump stations, thanks to Idex for file of locations.
Pay with Paymate Express