#125411  by Gill.Arrow
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:41 pm
Hi everyone,

We are new to the mobile home community, in the process of renovating a Bedford SB3 near Chch.
We ideally want to live permanently on a section in the chch area, and travel from time to time but are having a hard time finding out whether we will need a building consent or a resource consent to be parked up? Does anyone have experience with this side of things, particularly in Chch?
I am wondering if you can get around it by being on the road more, parking up only for short periods, or by being off the grid.

Any advice would be appreciated.

 #125434  by razor
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:34 pm
check the council bylaws pertaining to occupying a temporary dwelling on a section
eg, Nelson Tasman you can only occupy a temp dwelling 60 days in any calendar year
Pay with Paymate Express