Anything from hang-gliding to macrame (including fishing)
 #155742  by Nut17
 Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:05 am
I made a bit of a glutton of myself yesterday, taking in one of the best Bathurst races in years, with Kiwis Scott McLaughlin taking the win and fellow Kiwi Shayne Van Gisbergen taking second place (courtesy of a relative's Sky Go sign on) and then slightly delayed due to Bathurst, The Japan Formula 1 GP using another relatives Spark access. I was once a real F1 fan but with Spark taking over the broadcasting rights I have basically abandoned it it for this season as this is only the second race I have seen this season.
We do have fairly average broadband speed at home - with no fibre access at our rural address, but both events played seamlessly via my lap top to our TV. Our new LG "Smart" TV could not be coaxed into connecting up directly.
 #155743  by donu
 Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:44 am
Glad you enjoyed the races
I have been watching each days coverage since Wednesday - it is all delayed 24 hrs the way I see it but I don't have to have anything other than a browser and a connection, and it isn all free in high res without adds. I have also started on the F1 season as well
If you like your motorsport then check out http://burningwhee1s.blogspot.com
it has more motorsport than I can handle and currently goes back to the 2014 season
to day I will watch the sunday events [may actually spread it over the next two days]

cheers Don
Pay with Paymate Express